Sunday, May 06, 2007

Curse you, cold virus!

So, that whole healthy vegan thing was absent this week. Apparently veganism can't stop a wicked cold virus. It started as a sore throat over a week ago and morphed into a horrible sniffling, ear-aching mess by Wednesday.

As a result, this was the bulk of what I ate this week:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Instant noodles and veggies.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peanut butter and jelly.


Last night things were picking up though (my cough was subsiding), so a group went out for Mexican and Spider-Man 3. I've got the leftovers from my veggie fajitas for lunch today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And because I've been to this restaurant (Laredo's) I already knew they put cheese on the beans and remembered to ask for it to be left off.

No surprizes like Friday night when Jeff took my coughing/sneezing self out in public for dinner and my curry arrived with a parmesan garnish. Um. It's totally my fault that I didn't mention cheese, but I'd never seen cheese on curry before. It totally caught me off-guard, so Jeff and I did a little division and swapping of entrees. I could have asked for a remake, but it was not their fault in the slightest and there were other vegan items we'd ordered.

No comments: