Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's been a slow week.

I can't say I've cooked anything of consequence this week. I've spent most of my time trying to catch up in Harry Potter so I can see the 5th movie and figuring out what all I need to do to go to Japan in October. (Ticket is taken care of, now I just need to plan what I'm doing while there and how to get around.)

So, here's last Saturday's grub; a tomato salad with the first red tomato from my patio garden and the polished off cup Italian Ice from The Chocolate Shoppe which features many flavors of non-dairy Italian Ice and a handful of soy ice creams in addition to the usual dairy variety.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*waves* hi Heather!

FNONBLHR!