Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mmm... curry.

Here's my 2nd favorite dog (sorry Pogo, my parents' dog holds the #1 spot) begging for curry we made while keeping her company last weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's just a quick combo of chickpeas, zuchinni, fresh tomatoes from my patio, onion, garlic, and cilantro on brown rice.

Today I'll be up to Green Bay and checking out the Kavarna Vegetarian Coffeehouse mentioned by Green Bay Vegan on the VFF a while back. (A friend of mine is really obsessed with Alice Cooper and I told her I'd come to the concert up there with her if we could eat at this place.) I'm looking forward to writing a little review on my return.

I'm not sure what all has been going on lately, but I've been distracted from cooking or even photographing the take-out we're eating. Guess I've got a lot going on. I can't wait to blog my Tokyo trip (and the likely NOT VEGAN experiences I'll have going someplace I can't speak the language) though, so hopefully October will be a more active month here.

5 comments:

Drasch23 said...

Dammit, I wish I would have known you were coming up. I would have met you for dinner at Kavarna fo' sho'.

Have fun with Alice tonight!

Anonymous said...

I`m from Wisconsin and live in Japan. When are you coming? Let me know if I can help you with anything...I just found your blog today while browsing the VFF, but I can't register yet, because it's closed. My mail jusam12(at)hotmail(dot)com

Pamela

Anonymous said...

Curry !!!!
That Doesent Look like Curry !

betty said...

Beautiful blogsite-thank you for the wonderful pictures and information!!!Betty

Luxury Hotel Services In London said...

very useful blog..you have mention that very profitable message.i like it.i am really appreciate with your blog ..this is look like at cooking tutorial blog very nice great stuff...

Cheap Family Holidays Hotel -

Family Hotel Apartments in UK