Sunday, May 20, 2007

Baby shower BBQ

Yesterday was Jeff and Viv's baby shower. I nearly went blind in the baby aisle at Target trying to identify which teething ring "TFY CP" was. Apparently it stands for "The First Years - Classic Pooh" but I'm not up on my baby accessories, so it was harder than finding wheat bread without honey.

Anyway, they were doing a BBQ and picked up some veggie burgers and brats and had a lot of fruit and veg and other vegan snacks (thanks, guys!), but I also brought along a salad and cookies.

Soba noodle/peanut salad
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Chewy chocolate chocolate chip cookies
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Have you ever seen someone so happy about onesies and foam bath toys?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Viv said...

You're not the only one who's nearly gone blind trying to find baby stuff in Target and other places. I still find those stores to be quite foreign to me. But I figure I'll learn and eventually pass this knowledge onto someone who's bored enough to hear the rantings of a sleep-deprived mother.

Oh, and I heard the chocolate chip cookies were good. They vanished before I could get a nibble. And the soba noodle salad was great. Glad you found enough food there to eat also! I didn't want you to feel deprived.